Sunday, March 22, 2015
Post on 14 Pages
I enjoyed reading the fourteen pages and the various passages within. I thought the first one was very cool even though I wasn't alive and don't know much about hockey. The second one was similar because it discussed the way the people backed their country in a time of struggle or even a time which needed a rise to the occasion. It further supports the idea that sports are a way to bring people together. The most confusing of the passages to me was "An Image a Little Too Carefully Coordinated." It didn't make much sense at all but I could tell that it was paired with the Kate Middleton passage for a reason. They possibly utilized different types of rhetoric in similar subjects. For the final two passages, I noticed that it was the separate parent's desires put into an individual column. The wife of the marriage wanted to organize an awesome themed party for their young child, while the dad just wanted a dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment