Books I've Read:

Jack's books

A Long Way Gone
The Universe Versus Alex Woods
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Lost Hero
The Throne of Fire
The Red Pyramid
The Last Olympian
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Prodigy
Legend
Divergent
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
The Thief Lord
The Universe Versus Alex Woods


Jack Douglas's favorite books »

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What to read

I have gone through my Goodreads and looked at my suggested books and I think I have decided to read a book called Lexicon By Max Barry. Unfortunately I have not yet purchased or read any of the book but I am going to tonight. The reason I want to read this is not only because it was suggested but it was on the same this I got my summer reading book from.

The book is about a girl named Emily Ruff. She is a run away. Emily is recruited, based off of her actions of which I do not  know, to a mysterious school. At this school they don't learn typical everyday academics such as algebra and history. They learn how to use words as weapons and the art of persuasion. I think the setting of Lexicon will be key in the book because it's a mysterious and unknown school that will probably have all kinds of menacing professors and rival students.


No comments:

Post a Comment